From couscous to camels, mint tea to tanneries, get a taste of Morocco’s best bits on this ‘Moorish’ adventure through mountains, gorges, desert and Berber villages. Kick start in the French-infused port city of Casablanca, hang out with a local family on a homestay in Moulay Idriss, navigate the mother of all medinas in the cultural capital of Fes, wind your way up through Tizi n’Tichka and the High Atlas mountains, before indulging in a Berber-style BBQ, riding camels along the sand dunes during sunset, and setting up camp under the Saharan stars. From the colourful and chaotic Marrakech markets to the rolling hills and Roman ruins of Volubilis – this is an essential adventure through Morocco that you can’t miss!
- Mint tea making demo
- Camel burger lunch
- Meknes – Medina walking tour
- Volubilis – Entrance and guided tour
- Fes – Medina walking tour
- Fes – Al-Attarine Madrasa
- Berber village walk
- Sahara Desert – Camel ride
- Ait Benhaddou – Tea at Tawsna association
- Marrakech – Medina walking tour
- Street food tasting in Old Medina
- Marrakech – Palais Bahia
- Don’t get in a hoof when you’re offered a camel burger in Meknes – it’s a local delicacy! And like all good food in the medina, this unusual lunch is cooked before your eyes at a hole-in-the-wall restaurant.
- Prepare for the best mint tea of your life on a visit to the Tawesna teahouse. This experience is more than just a cuppa, it’s about discovering a culture, sharing a true moment and contributing to the economic inclusion of women – be part of it!
- It’s easy to get lost in a labyrinth (think less David Bowie film, more medieval maze), especially when there are enticing distractions at every turn. Never fear, your local guide knows the city of Fes like a lifelong friend.
- Who knows where the best street food is in Marrakech? Those who know the streets of Marrakech best. Venture out for some street food tasting in the maze of Marrakech streets with a local expert.
- Barbecue meats are the absolute best. Stop by the local barbecues on road from Ait Benhaddou to Marrakech for mouth-watering kefta and veggies, then wash it all down with a local drink!
Meknes - Moulay Idriss
Todra Gorge - Dades Valley
High Atlas - Marrakech