Pharaohs, feluccas, temples and tombs. Pyramids, bazaars, mummies and catacombs. Egypt has myriad possibilities to marvel and discover, and on a 12-day cultural expedition to its highlights, you’ll understand how time has stood still and why you’ll need a history lesson at every turn. Lose yourself in the colour and chaos of Cairo’s Khan al-Khalili Bazaar, stand at the feet of Abu Simbel’s monumental temples, set sail down the iconic Nile and feel grand in the Valley of the Kings. With all your comforts cared for and questions answered by knowledgeable local leaders, Egypt will serve up all the historic, symbolic and pharaonic goods.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Cairo – Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Cairo – Egyptian Museum
- Alexandria – Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Alexandria – Bibliotheca Alexandrina
- Alexandria – Fort Qaitbey
- Alexandria – Wadi El Natron monasteries
- Aswan – Nubian Village Visit and Dinner
- Aswan – Philae Temple
- Abu Simbel – Abu Simbel temples
- Aswan – Felucca Sail
- Izbat Al Bayyarah – Kom Ombo Temple
- Luxor – Karnak Temple (entrance fee)
- Luxor – Colossi of Memnon
- Luxor – Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Luxor – Tomb of Tutankhamun
- Luxor – Hatshepsut Temple
- Cairo – Khan al-Khalili bazaar visit
- Explore the magnificent temples at Abu Simbel and see the four gargantuan statues of Ramses guarding the Great Temple, carved directly out of the mountain on the west bank of the Nile.
- Brush shoulders with the locals and meet some of the many store owners as you stroll through the famous bazaars of Aswan, Luxor and Khan al-Khalili in Egypt’s capital, Cairo.
- Set sail down the Nile – one of the world’s most iconic rivers. Relax in comfort as scenes of everyday Egyptian life stream by and experience day turn to night from your sundeck.
- Join a local family in a small village near Aswan for a memorable night of Nubian hospitality. Learn about this ancient culture while sharing a special dinner with your hosts.
- Explore the marvels, mythology and mystery of Ancient Egypt, including the Pyramids at Giza and the tombs of iconic pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings, with expert guides providing a local insight.
Alexandria - Cairo - Overnight Train
Abu Simbel - Nile River Cruise
Nile River Cruise
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us